Are you looking for a light, scrumptious meal that will make your Inner Goddess swoon with culinary pleasure? Here’s a healthy, swanky dinner recipe that will make your taste buds sing “Ave Maria” and allow your Inner Goddess to sparkle without stressing yourself out in the kitchen. Perfect for a weeknight dinner when you need a little self-love and decadence, a romantic dinner for two, or for creating a special and memorable meal for one of your best girlfriends. This recipe is low glycemic, and super chic.
Enjoy this meal with a glass of your favorite white wine, a tall glass of iced tea, or with a soda water (seltzer) complete with a slice of lemon. How divinely delicious!
2 lobster tails, fresh
1 head romaine lettuce, chopped (I use the pre-washed and pre-cut lettuce in a bag when I’m pressed for time)
Parmesan cheese crisps (click for my scrumptious recipe )
2 egg yolks
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
6 to 8 anchovy fillets, minced
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoons lemon juice
a dash of Worcestershire sauce
2 cups olive oil
2 tablespoons warm water, if necessary
1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Place egg yolk, mustard, anchovies, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce into a bowl.
- Mix with whisk
- Slowly add olive oil until fully incorporated
- If dressing gets too thick, add warm water and then continue until all oil is added
- Add Parmesan and continue to mix
- Makes 1 1/2 cups
2 whole lobster tails
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
salt to taste
ground white pepper, to taste
1 lemon – cut into wedges, for garnish
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper.
- Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve.
Assemble The Goddess Salad:
- Make the Caesar Dressing and set aside.
- Chop (or open the bag J) the lettuce and toss with dressing.
- Broil the lobster tails.
- Plate the salad, put a lobster tail on one side and garnish with Parmesan Cheese Crisps and lemon wedges.
- Enjoy Goddess!